I am Tom Hartmann, a Somerset County, Union County, Monmouth County, Morris County, and Middlesex County commercial litigation lawyer with more than 25 years of experience. I work side by side with business leaders to meet legal challenges with determination, drive and candor, always remembering that the goal is a favorable outcome for the business. I have closed billions of dollars of domestic and international transactions, drafted agreements, won temporary restraining orders, stood by leaders in business crises, and favorably resolved hundreds and hundreds of critical litigation matters. When your business faces potential litigation, do not wait. Time is critical. You must act deliberately, calmly and with a concrete plan of action.
Commercial Litigation Articles
- Deciding Whether a Worker is an Employee or Private Contractor
- Beware of Frivolous Litigation
- A Bankruptcy Discharge Order is a Powerful Tool in Civil Litigation
- The Original Court in which a Suit is Brought is Not Always the Final Venue - Consider Whether a Change is Possible to Benefit Your Case
- Can I Recover My Legal Fees?
- Litigation and An Ounce of Prevention: A Newsletter
- New Jersey Courts Enforce Mandatory, Unambiguous Arbitration Clauses
- New Jersey Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act
- Parties to a Dispute Have a Duty to Preserve Evidence Once Litigation is Reasonably Anticipated
- Contracts are the Life Blood of Your Business
- Condominium Associations and Snow Removal Obligations In New Jersey
- Who Should Condominium Associations Bill for Dues in a Foreclosure When the Owner is No Longer in Possession?
- Importance of Tax Returns in Litigation
- Fraudulent Transfer Act Prevents Hiding Assets from Creditors
At the Hartmann Law Firm LLC, I have an extraordinary breadth of commercial litigation and dispute resolution experience that few can match. I will aggressively support your position with the facts and the law. I will do it in writing, in person and before the judge. I will keep you informed. You will know I am on your side. Contact my law firm today to meet with me, an experienced Somerset, Union, Middlesex, Monmouth, and Morris County commercial litigation attorney, during an initial consultation in Watchung, New Jersey.
Skilled Business Litigation Lawyer Working for You
At my firm, I can assist you or your business with a wide range of disputes and legal issues, including:
- Contract disputes and other business disputes
- Claims of discrimination
- Unemployment compensation
- Payment and collection disputes
- Interference with business relations
- Fraud and misrepresentation
- Failure to pay overtime and wrongful termination
With a sense of determination and perseverance, I have been successful in a wide range of cases as General Counsel, a Senior Counsel at SBC Communications, a Brigadier General, and as a litigator. I am an experienced Somerset County commercial litigation lawyer who will be completely focused on supporting your business needs.
Contact My Commercial Litigation Firm to Learn How I Can Help You
To learn more information about my firm and my business litigation services, contact the Hartmann Law Firm LLC in Watchung to discuss your legal issues. Call my office at 908-769-6888 to make an appointment.