A Concrete Plan of Action in New Jersey
Business disputes can slow down or cripple a company. When that happens, you need a lawyer who understands the stakes and how to win for you — fast. I will learn your business, fiercely defend your position, and drive toward a positive result. I will focus my attention on the problem, so you can run the company. I will offer you a concrete plan of action that we can execute with single-minded intensity and focus to achieve your business needs.
My areas of practice include:
- Contract disputes
- Contract Review
- Commercial litigation
- Business transactions
- Corporate compliance, governance and management
- Consumer fraud
- Employment matters
- Landlord tenant
As a Brigadier General with 32 years of active duty and reserve service in the Air Force, strengthened by my experience as a commercial litigator and as a General Counsel, I understand how determination and perseverance can help resolve difficult legal issues. I am Tom Hartmann, and throughout my career I have achieved superb results for business clients in the most difficult circumstances. I am committed to try to do the same for you. Learn more about my Central New Jersey practice e-mail or by calling my firm at 908-731-6976 or toll free at 877-223-9930.
Experienced Commercial Attorney in Somerset, Union, Morris and Middlesex Counties
My experience as a litigator and General Counsel for businesses stretches more than 25 years. I have served as:
- Civil litigator at Bryan Cave LLP and at SBC Communications (now AT&T) handling complex litigation, motions, appeals, trials and arbitrations
- Senior Mergers and Acquisitions Counsel for SBC Communications, where I closed multiple deals worth several billion dollars in the U.S., Europe and South America
- General Counsel with SBC Communications, Orius Corp and MXenergy, Inc., in domestic and international settings where I resolved hundreds of business conflicts, from contract disputes to class actions, bankruptcy and temporary restraining orders
- Prosecutor and defense counsel in the Air Force, including as Chief Air Force Prosecutor in the Asia-Pacific Region dealing with felony matters, such as murder, manslaughter, sex offenses, drug conspiracies and aggravated assaults
Contact My Office for a Consultation
For more information about my practice, and to speak with me about your legal issues, e-mail The Hartmann Law Firm LLC and schedule an appointment. Call my office in Watchung at 908-731-6976 or toll free at 877-223-9930 to get the single-minded representation that you deserve.